Daily Offers: Friday & Weekend Preview

If you are still completing Welcome Offers, check out my Selections blog post for your best trigger and free bet matches.

Once you have completed the Welcome Offers, it's time to move on to the Daily Offers - those offers for existing customers! For guides on exactly how to do this, check out how to make between £100 to £1,000 profit every month.

Sports and Casino Offers: Friday to Sunday 1st January Preview (£40+ Profit)

I hope you've made a tidy profit in 2016 and let's finish it with a bang with a full Premier League line up from Friday 30th December to Sunday 1st January. This means all our favourite offers are running hurray!

There is another full line up of Premier League games on Monday 2nd January so there will be plenty of profit to be made over the coming days.

Always remember to check the OddsMonkey Offer Calendar for all the offers running.

Betvictor

BetVictor are running a Bet £5 Get £5 in-play on:

  • Friday Hull vs Everton (20:00 kick off)

Place a £5 bet on First Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score or any other market listed in the terms (lay on the exchange) and receive a £5 free bet to use in-play.

Check out the promotional page and opt in click here. This is worth £2.50 profit risk free.

Also, enjoy BetVictor's Golden Goal (promotional page) is completely free to enter. Predict the player and the minute they will score in the selected match and you will share a £25,000 prizepool! This week it is:

  • Saturday Liverpool vs Manchester City (17:30 kick off)

boyle logo

BoyleSport are running double winnings paid out as free bets if the crossbar is hit on:

  • Friday Hull vs Everton (20:00 kick off)
  • Saturday Liverpool vs Manchester City (17:30 kick off)

Simply bet up to £25 on either team or the draw and lay on the exchange. I recommend choosing whichever has the lowest qualifying loss.

Hope both the crossbar is hit plus your bet wins!

Promotional terms and opt in click here.

188bet

188Bet are running a promising £25 refund on:

  • Saturday Rangers vs Celtic (12:15 kick off)

You can bet up to £25 on any major market (including Rangers to win, draw or Celtic, referred to the 1X2 market on 188Bet) and if your bet loses and there is a red card, you will receive your stake back as a free bet.

I would recommend going for Rangers to win or the draw, both likely to lose (they have odds greater than 4.0) and will have relatively small trigger bet losses given it is the main market.

Promotional terms click here

Note if you win the free bet refund, to claim it send an email to their promotion team by the end of the weekend as mentioned in the terms.

Betway

Betway are running a weekly Bet £25 Get £10 offer. Bet £25 on a treble (min odds 3.0) and you will receive a £5 free bet on Monday and Saturday at midday.

The easiest way to complete this offer is to back a Premier League treble which is available to lay on Betfair. At the time of writing there is no liquidity but this will be available by Saturday morning.

To find the Betfair treble market, scroll to the bottom of the Premier League market (click here) and you will see on the left hand menu '15:00 Sat 10 Acca'.

Alternatively, for those with an OddsMonkey Premium account and happy with the lay sequential method, select 'Betway' in the dropdown.

This offer is worth around £4 profit risk free.

Promotional terms and opt in click here.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 13.47.57

Paddy Power are running a '2 Up' refund promotion:

  • Every Premier League match this weekend.

If the team to back goes 2 goals up, then they will pay out your bet.

So the profit is if we win both our Paddy Power bet and our lay bet, by a team going 2 goals up by then going on to draw or lose.

My advice is to choose teams with close ratings and fixtures where both teams are quite evenly matched, for example where the odds are between 2.0 and 3.0 for a Premier League team (this implies the match will be close).

Promotional terms click here.

Plus, enjoy their HotShots promotion (promotional page)  which is completely free to enter. Predict a goalscorer of the 8 selected matches and you could share a prizepool of £250,000.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 17.07.40

The GoalsMeansMore promotion has ended but 888 will still be running free bet offers! Their offer this week is a £25 refund:

  • Saturday Liverpool vs Manchester City (17:30 kick off)

Place up to a £25 draw on either the First Goalscorer or Anytime goalscorer market, and if your bet loses and the game ends in a draw, you will receive your stake back as a free bet.

The likelihood of receiving a refund is around 25% based on the odds of a draw and your bet losing, meaning this has an expected free bet payout of £6.25. If you turn theis £6.25 into cash at 75% by using high odds, this is an expected cash profit of £4.70.

So the key is to find a trigger bet that will lose no more than £4.70, ideally you'd be looking to lose no more than £2.70 to get a £2 expected profit.

I'd recommend using the OddsMonkey OddsMatcher filter (you can then enter these two exact goalscorer markets) and see if there are any ratings higher than 90% (this would cost you £2.50 in a trigger bet loss, being 10% * £25 stake). For details on using the filter, please see this Facebook post.

Terms click here.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 14.18.59

Ladbrokes are running their Bet £20 (in-play) Get £10 (in-play) on mobile worth £6 profit risk free:

  • Sunday Bet £20 (in-play) on Watford vs Tottenham (13:30 kick off)
  • Monday Get £10 free bet (in-play) on Middlesbrough vs Southampton (12:30 kick off)

Promotional page click here.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 13.44.09

The SkyBet Club (guide) is, as usual, running this week for another £3 profit risk free.

Plus their Super 6 (promotional page) is completely free to enter. Predict the score lines of the 6 selected matches and you could share a prizepool of £250k.

SkyBingo are also running a £2 free bonus, just enter promotion code '2FREE' for a £2 free play on SkyBingo. Enter the promo code here.

To keep up to date with the many more profitable offers and more casino offers to make much more profit this weekend, head to OddsMonkey Offer Calendar (only £15/month with a 30 day money back guarantee -it's a no brainer!).

Head To OddsMonkey Calendar
Football Accumulator Refund Offers: Saturday to Sunday 1st January Preview (£15+ Profit)

New to Football Accumulators? Check out the Football Accumulator Refund guide.

This weekend sees only football being played in England and Scotland, meaning Spain, Italy and Germany (all good leagues for our accas) aren't available. Plus Man City are playing Liverpool cancelling out two teams that otherwise may have odds of 1.3 to 1.4 if they were playing weaker opposition.

However, from looking through the Acca Matcher there are still a few bookmakers with profitable accumulators, so take a look and see what you can achieve! The main acca teams provided via the Acca Matcher appear to be Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool (on Monday) and Newcastle.

At the time of writing using the 'Lay All At The Start' method as I recommend in the guide, I can make:

BetVictor £1.76 profit
Ladbrokes £3.02 profit
SportingBet £3.79 profit
William Hill £7.40 profit

Please note you can remove teams with higher odds e.g. 1.4 and replace them with teams with odds closer to the minimum odds e.g. 1.2 to increase the profit of the acca in the OddsMonkey Acca Matcher software by using the replace boxes at the bottom of the Acca.

This is £15.97 expected profit from these bookmakers and each offer becomes quick to complete once you get used to them. Plus you can complete a few of them multiple times and there are still more bookmakers available. There is also the William Hill 'Offer Club' (promotional page) for an additional £5 free bet each week.

OddsMonkey members, check out this forum thread.

Head To OddsMonkey Acca Matcher
Horse Racing Refund Offers: Saturday to Sunday 1st January Preview (£30+ Profit)

New to Racing Refunds? Check out the Horse Racing Refund guide.

The televised races on Channel 4 every Saturday always provide us with the best offers. There may also be some additional Channel 4 racing this Friday and Sunday so check the OddsMonkey thread as explained in the guide for the best offers.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 13.44.09

Expected to see the Skybet £25 refund on the first Saturday Channel 4 race if your horse comes 2nd or 3rd, this is usually worth around £5 profit risk free.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 17.15.31

Bet265 £50 free bet if you pick a 5.0 or higher winner, this is usually worth £20 profit over the course of the day.

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 13.45.38

Plus there will be a handful of 2nd place refunds from the likes of Betway and Betfred.

This Saturday, Channel 4 racing runs usually from 2pm to 4pm, it is best to start looking into these offers in the late morning on Saturday when the odds will get closer.

Click here for the list of races on the Channel 4 website.

Head to OddsMonkey for the Racing Matcher:

Head To OddsMonkey Racing Matcher
Any Questions?

Please just let me know on Live Help or the Team Profit Facebook Group and I will do my best to help cheers!